What information do we collect?
What do we use your information for?
- To improve customer service - Your information helps us to
more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support
- To process transactions - Your information, whether public
or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any
other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other
than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or
- To personalize your experience - Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website - We continually strive to improve
our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for
order processing, may be used to send you information and updates
pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company
news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at
any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we
include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
305 High Street, SL1 1BD Slough, UK